A. Warranty Terms
- This warranty applies only to WISH products whose data is stated on this Warranty Card.
- The specified time of period is 12 months for the sensor, screen, battery, and smartwatch machine.
- The warranty stated in this Warranty Card is only valid for the first buyer of the products stated in
- this warranty card and is not transferable to anyone.
- The warranty card only applies to defects/production errors made by the factory.
- Repairs or repairs are only carried out at the address indicated by including a warranty card and
- proof of purchase which can prove the date and place of purchase of the product.
- The guarantee is only valid in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, Indonesia.
- The warranty card is only valid if it is accompanied by complete information (customer name, telephone number, date of purchase, etc.).
- The warranty card must not be damaged
- The warranty does not apply to outer cosmetic shells/parts, other accessories, consumables (rubber covers, etc.).
- This warranty covers the cost of repairing and replacing tools or spare parts but does not include
- shipping, transportation, and handling costs incurred due to product delivery.
- All warranty information, product features, and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Center’s decision regarding all matters relating to damage, the way it is made, or the material of the product is the final and determining decision, and the buyer hereby agrees to comply with this decision.
* Service center has the right to refuse if the above conditions are not met
B. The Warranty Does Not Apply If
- The owner cannot show a warranty card that has been filled with complete data and proof of purchase WISH.
- The serial model on the warranty card does not match the serial model in the WISH device.
- The warranty period has ended.
- The warranty seal has been lost or damaged.
- The label and product serial number or product’s date code has been lost, damaged, or altered.
- There are streaks, changes, scars on the serial number.
- The product is damaged due to misuse or improper use or accident (drop, exposure to liquid, rust, electric shock, or natural disaster) or loss of function or profit arising from use or inability to use the product.
- The product has been modified, changed, or repaired by a party other than Service center approval so that its authenticity has changed, including but not limited to software or hardware modification without Service Center approval.